Skip to content ↓

Help and Advice for Children

Of you are upset, worried or frightened, there is always someone that you can talk to or just share your thoughts with.

Go back to your helping hand and talk to a trusted adult.

This could be-

  • A teacher
  • Teaching Assistant
  • Mrs Owen, Mrs McCarthy or Mrs Cunliffe
  • Miss Ridley and any other trusted adult in school
  • An adult at home

You could also call:

  • Childline on 0800 1111
  • The Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90
  • The NSPCC on 0808 800 5000 or
  • The Police on 999 if you are in immediate danger