Class Teacher - Miss Hyland
Teaching Assistant - Mrs Crompton
P.E - Tuesday: Musical Theatre
Friday: Stretch and Grow
Reading books will be changed every Friday.
Homework will be given out on a Tuesday and needs to be returned to school on the following Monday.
Please ensure that all children have their P.E kits and a spare change of clothes in school everyday.
Please donate your £1 towards our Reception fund every week. This enables us to buy engaging resources for our learning in Reception.
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to come in and speak to us!
Take a look at what we are learning about this half term!
As Mathematicians we will be learning to:
- Record, using marks, that we can interpret and explain.
- Begin to identify own mathematical problems based on our own interests and fascinations.
- Use the language of ‘more’ and ‘fewer’ to compare two sets of objects.
- Use everyday language related to time.
- Use familiar objects to create simple patterns.
- Order two or three objects by length or height.
In Literacy we will be learning to:
- Describe main story settings, events and principal characters in stories.
- Continue a rhyming string.
- Hear and say the initial sound in words.
- Segment the simple sounds in words and blend them together.
- Write simple captions.