Class Teacher - Miss Hyland
Teaching Assistant - Mrs Crompton
P.E - Tuesday: Musical Theatre
Friday: Stretch and Grow
Reading books will be changed every Friday.
Homework will be given out on a Tuesday and needs to be returned to school on the following Monday.
Please ensure that all children have their P.E kits and a spare change of clothes in school everyday.
Please donate your £1 towards our Reception fund every week. This enables us to buy engaging resources for our learning in Reception.
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to come in and speak to us!
Take a look at what we are learning about this half term!
As Mathematicians we will be learning to:
- Confidently name 2D shapes including hexagon and octagon.
- Name 3D shapes and discuss their properties.
- Construct rockets/planets and vehicles using shapes appropriately.
- Count backwards from 10 orally and from 20 with a number.
- Create pictograms and tally charts to record mathematically.
In Literacy we will be learning to:
- Create fact books about planets.
- Write short captions and begin to write sentences.
- Type questions into google to find out facts about space.
- Begin to use set 2 sounds in my writing.
- Create my own story maps.