Your teacher is:
Your teaching assistants are:
- Mrs Fowles - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Mrs Harrison - Everyday
- Mrs Soloman - Thursday and Friday
Please ensure that all children bring a spare pair of clothes everyday.
We ask all parents to pay £1 towards the Nursery fund every week.
If you have any questions or concerns then please don't hesitate to come in and speak to one of our Nursery team.
We are always happy to help :-)
As Mathematicians we will be learning to:
- Compares two groups of objects, saying when they have the same number.
- Shows interest in shape by sustained construction activity or by talking about shapes or arrangements.
- Shows an interest in representing numbers.
In Literacy we will be learning to:
- Joins in with repeated refrains and anticipates key events and phrases in rhymes and stories.
- Beginning to be aware of the way stories are structured.
- Sometimes gives meaning to marks as they draw and paint.