We are pleased to announce the opening of our Afterschool Club from Thursday 3rd September.
Due to the current situation the club will be initially be run in line with our whole school approach to Coronavirus - (for further information please follow this link)
The guidance recommends that children should remain within the bubbles being used during the school day or where that is not possible a consistent bubble. We will implement the following for Afterschool Club:
- After school care needs to be booked and paid for a week in advance on parentpay. If you have not done this, your child will not be able to attend.
- Handwashing before the children enter after school provision
- Consistent bubbles of children will be used
- As the children do at lunchtime, children will be allocated a set seat to eat their snack, which will be toast and fruit
- Handwashing will be regular before and after the use of resources. Resources will be cleaned daily
- We will take the children outside as much as possible.
- You will pick up from after school provision from the main school reception area
- Please do not ring the bell as this is a place for cross- contamination. We will provide you with an after school mobile number so that you can either send a text or call to inform us when you have arrived.
- You can either pay £4 for your child to be at school until 4.00 or £7.50 for your child to be at school until 5.30. Please note if you arrive after 4.00, you will be charged the greater amount. Please see our Breakfast and Afterschool Club Policy for further information regarding payment
Afterschool Club Contact Details:
Miss Stairmand/Miss Walton
from 3.30pm until 5.30pm
on 07939 379929
open until 4.15pm daily
on 0161 912 5609