Due to the current situation the club will be initially be run in line with our whole school approach to Coronavirus - (for further information please follow this link)
We will implement the following for Afterschool Club:
- After school care needs to be booked and paid for a week in advance on parentpay. If you have not done this, your child will not be able to attend.
- Handwashing before the children enter after school provision
- Handwashing will be regular before and after the use of resources. Resources will be cleaned daily
- We will take the children outside as much as possible.
- You will pick up from after school provision from the main school reception area
- Please do not ring the bell as this is a place for cross- contamination. We will provide you with an after school mobile number so that you can either send a text or call to inform us when you have arrived.
- You can either pay £4 for your child to be at school until 4.15pm or £7.50 for your child to be at school until 5.30pm. Please note if you arrive after 4.15pm, you will be charged the greater amount. Please see our Breakfast and Afterschool Club Policy for further information regarding payment
Afterschool Club Contact Details:
Miss Stairmand/Miss Walton
from 3.30pm until 5.30pm
on 07939 379929
open until 4.15pm daily
on 0161 912 5609