Due to the current situation the club will be initially be run in line with our whole school approach to Coronavirus - (for further information please follow this link)
The guidance recommends that children should remain within the bubbles being used during the school day or where that is not possible a consistent bubble. We will implement the following for breakfast club:
- You do not need to book in advance for breakfast club
- You need to pay for breakfast club via parentpay
- Breakfast club to start at 7.45- children registered and handwashing on the way in
- Children can arrive for breakfast club no later than 8.15
- Consistent bubbles of children will be used
- As the children do at lunchtime, children will be allocated a set seat to eat their breakfast
- Handwashing will be regular before and after the use of resources. Resources will be cleaned daily
- We will take the children outside as much as possible.
- Children will be escorted to their classrooms for 8.30 before the arrival of other children
Breakfast Club Staff
Jackie- Breakfast Club Leader
As well as Jackie, Breakfast Club will also be staffed each day by Teaching Assistant's on a rota basis - All staff who will be preparing food on the premises hold a Food and Hygiene Certificate.
Jackie- Safeguarding, Pediatric First Aid, Food and Hygiene, Prevent
All TA's have Safeguarding and Prevent training, any TA preparing food will have Food and Hygiene Certificate
(please see above for changes which have been implemented during current situation)
Breakfast Club runs Monday - Friday Term Time only from 7.45am - 8.50am
Breakfast is served until 8.30am - £1.50 per session (pre-booking not required)
Choice of options are toast (made to specification!), cereal and fruit. We also sometimes provide hot breakfasts.
After breakfast, the children also have a range of activities provided for them including:
Indoor/Outdoor play with equipment
Arts and Crafts