Parents Helping you to help your child’s reading and maths
You can make a real difference!
Getting involved in your child’s learning can have a real impact on their success at school.
Oxford Owl is a FREE and easy-to-use website that has been built with teachers and parents and is
packed with helpful advice, free eBooks and fun activities to help you support your child's reading
and maths. Visit them at
• Help your child’s reading and maths (and support their teacher too!)
• Growing to 250 FREE eBooks to enjoy with your child
• Phonics guide (including how to say the sounds correctly)
• Ideas for motivating boys to read
• Great ways to keep up with learning in the holidays
• New Treasure chest packed full of fun maths activities and games